Thursday, April 17, 2008

4 month checkup


So- today the girls went to the doctor. Both are perfectly healthy- not a thing wrong. Erynn is huge- 13 lbs 1 oz and 24.5 inches. Abby is still a little peanut at 11 lbs 13 ozs, and 24 inches long. I have noticed in the last few days that Erynn FEELS heavier than Abby- but I am still shocked there is over a 1 lb difference between them.

Both girls got 3 shots today- and are both a little fussy tonight- so this should make for a huge lack of sleep, but I hope not!

I took the girls up to work after their appointment today, and one of the nurses up there had Erynn giggling, ALOT- so unfair- I have tried so hard to get them to laugh. Hopefully there is more of this to come. Both of the girls are really "talking" up a storm at times. The coos, giggles, and smiles are some of my favorite things!

No comments: